Engineering Program Study Pathway
LLB in Engineering and Law Program
Engineering Program Study Pathway (for HKUST Students of 2021 Intake)
Students interested in this Program should follow an accelerated pathway during their first 3 years at HKUST to ensure a smooth transition to the University of Exeter. Click on the links below to find out what you are recommended to take in each semester.
- BEng in Civil Engineering
- BEng in Computer Engineering
- BEng in Computer Science
- BEng in Electronic Engineering
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering
Special attention should be paid to the following requirements as it is highly unlikely that students can complete them at the University of Exeter.
- Industrial Training/Industrial Experience
- Common Core requirements, especially School-sponsored courses and Chinese Communication
- Technical Communication I and Technical Communication II
To ensure they can graduate from their engineering degree by the end of Year 4, students should complete all the above requirements within their first 3 years at HKUST.
UG – Joint University Programs (Exeter)