Engineering Program Study Pathway
Engineering Program Study Pathway (for HKUST Students of 2021 Intake)
Students interested in this Program should follow an accelerated pathway during their first 3 years at HKUST to ensure a smooth transition to the University of Exeter. Click on the links below to find out what you are recommended to take in each semester.
- BEng in Civil Engineering
- BEng in Computer Engineering
- BEng in Computer Science
- BEng in Electronic Engineering
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering
Special attention should be paid to the following requirements as it is highly unlikely that students can complete them at the University of Exeter.
- Industrial Training/Industrial Experience
- Common Core requirements, especially School-sponsored courses and Chinese Communication
- Technical Communication I and Technical Communication II
To ensure they can graduate from their engineering degree by the end of Year 4, students should complete all the above requirements within their first 3 years at HKUST.