Students are required to complete at least 30 credits of CSIT courses. Subject to approval, students may take a maximum of 3 credits of courses from the Master of Science in Big Data Technology.
Tentative course offering schedule for 2023-24 Fall Term:
- CSIT 5100 Engineering Reliable Software Systems
- CSIT 5210 Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- CSIT 5500 Advanced Algorithms
- CSIT 5610 Computer Networks: An Internet Perspective
- CSIT 5900 Artificial Intelligence
- CSIT 5910 Machine Learning
- CSIT 5940 Advanced Digital Design
- CSIT 6000Q Blockchain & Smart Contracts
Course offering schedule for 2022-23 Spring Term:
- CSIT 5920 Financial Technology for Engineering Professionals
- CSIT 5930 Search Engines and Applications
- CSIT 6000M Recent Advances in Deep Learning
- CSIT 6000N Advanced Topics in Human-Computer Interaction
- CSIT 6000O Advanced Cloud Computing
- CSIT 6000P Spatial and Multimedia Databases
All courses are offered subject to needs and availability. For the latest list of courses to be offered, visit Class Schedule & Quota.
For course details, please refer to Course Catalog.
(Updated on 17 October 2022)