MSc students are required to take a minimum of 30 credits of courses, including 18 credits of foundation courses, and at least 3 management related courses, while PGD students are required to complete a minimum of 15 credits, with at least 9 credits of foundation courses and at least 2 management related courses. The Independent Project is optional.
JEVE classes are scheduled on weekday evening from 7:15pm to 10:05pm and Saturday afternoon from 3pm to 5:50pm.
Tentative course offering schedule
2022-23 Spring Term
- JEVE 5320 Water Quality and Assessment*
- JEVE 5420* Biological Waste Treatment and Management#
- JEVE 5440* Hazardous Waste Management#
- JEVE 5530* Environmental Management and Regulatory Compliance#
- JEVE 5820* Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development#
2022-23 Fall Term
- JEVE 5260 Air Pollution Meteorology*
- JEVE 5410 Risk Assessment and Contaminated Land Cleanup#
- JEVE 5460 Design and Management of Physico/ Chemical Processes of Environmental Engineering#
- JEVE 5470 Industrial Wastewater Treatment*
- JEVE 5480 Wastewater Treatment and Reuse*
- JEVE 5900 Carbon Management for Sustainable Environment#
* Foundation course
# Foundation & management course
All courses are offered subject to needs and availability. For the latest list of courses to be offered, visit Class Schedule & Quota.
For course details, please refer to Course Catalog.
(Updated on 7 October 2022)