The program comprises a total of 30 credits of coursework, including one credit of EEMT 5990 Problem Solving for Engineering Managers; and 29 credits from the list of courses.
Tentative course offering schedule
2021-22 Summer Term
- EEMT 5520 Service Operations Management
2022-23 Fall Term
- EEMT 5300 Global Supply Chain Management
- EEMT 5510 Engineering Economics and Cost Management
- EEMT 5500 Applied Probability, Statistics and Data Analytics
- EEMT 5360 IT System for Global Enterprise
- SBMT 5010 Accounting for Managers
- SBMT 5030 Marketing Management and Strategy
2022-23 Spring Term
- EEMT 5120 Operation/Production Management
- EEMT 5220 Six Sigma Quality Management
- EEMT 5260 Product Development Management
- EEMT 5540 IT for E-commerce Applications
- EEMT 5550 Blockchain and Financial Technologies
- EEMT 6000F Integrated Business Solutions
- SBMT 5020 Fundamentals of Economics and Finance
All courses are offered subject to needs and availability. For the latest list of courses to be offered, visit Class Schedule & Quota.
For course details, please refer to Course Catalog.
(Updated on 30 August 2022)